|Issue #||Subject||Category||Type||Status||% Completed||Last updated at|
|124||Power issues L.A.||Datacenter||Incident||Resolved|
VPSes are starting up one-by-one, Please standby for further updates.
Node is booting up. Will keep this status message posted as we get more information from the node.
LA19 still under fsck / file system check. Around 30% done so far. Should speedup as we go forward.
Everything is online except LA19. FSCK / File system check running on LA19.
- Work is done, being checked for faults and will energize in about 10 minutes.
Dec 16, 11:41 PST
- We are waiting for a proper ETA from electricians. We apologize for the increasing estimates of completion.
Dec 16, 11:21 PST
- Further delays in this repair, at least 30 minutes additional repair time.
Dec 16, 10:57 PST
- Electricians expect power to be restored by 10:30AM. Updates to follow.
Dec 16, 09:46 PST
- The problem has been back traced to a failed main breaker, electricians are currently replacing the breaker.
Dec 16, 09:39 PST
We are still waiting on updates from the datacenter. As mentioned on their own status page ( http://status.quadranet.com/ ) it appears that the whole building/floor is affected by the issue.
- Technicians are currently working to restore power, bypassing the failed UPS unit.
Dec 16, 08:55 PST
There appear to be power related issues in the LA facility.
We are waiting for the datacenter to provide more details about this incident.